Complex Care Homecarers
Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit qualified Complex Care Homecarers to care and support our service users living in their own homes across Crewe, Nantwich and the surrounding areas.
What to expect
In this role you will be providing person-centred care and support to our users with complex needs, helping their daily activities and promoting their happiness and independence.
Some of your responsibilities as carer will include: posture care, feeding and peg care, personal care and medication support.
Why join us?
* Permanent contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
* Flexi Pay feature app that allows you to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Our Shrewsbury branch is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training and development programs
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team and line manager
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available in a variety of high street retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your journey with us today!
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.