Personal Care Assistant
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes across Crowborough and the surrounding areas.
Our caring role
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with a diverse range of additional care needs. You will assist with a variety of daily living activities, clinical requirements, personal care tasks, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is important that you are a driver and have access to a vehicle for this position.
Why choose Newcross?
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Minimum hours guarantee as part of our contracts
- Organised rotas to fit around your existing commitments
This 'same day pay' service will enable you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £15.18/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteed minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available in various retailers
Develop your skill set with us!
Our catalogue of free training programs will enable you to develop your skill set and enhance your career. These can all be earned through credits as you work and cover topics such as Medication Administration, Epilepsy, PEG, Basic Life Support and many more.
Opportunities are available for staff to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications in various subjects and levels.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 month's previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
You will be based on the southeast coast of England where our Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.