Personal Care Assistant
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Personal Care Assistants to support our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their own home in Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and the surrounds.
As a Personal Care Assistant you will be providing support and care in a person-centred way whilst promoting the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for and upholding our ethos of care.
Our ideal candidate will be a compassionate individual with previous experience in specialised care.
Further shifts are available including 0900-1300 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and 0900-1500 Friday.
* Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Permanent contract with a minimum of 20 hours of work per week
* Rotas organised 4 weeks in advance
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Specialised training earned through credits as you work
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our Bournemouth branch is located in St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
Make the most of:
- Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature - You will be able to digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- Perks at Work, which gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What do you need to do?
Simply submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.