Personal Care Assistant - Brain Injury
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our Exeter branch is based in Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking Personal Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support our service users living with additional care needs within Exeter and the surrounding locations.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring every service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care, support and dedication.
You will be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of our users and is in line with their personalised care plans.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of caring for adults with brain injuries and challenging behaviour.
- Salary of up to £13.06/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available in retailers nationwide
You will also be able to access our HealthForceGo app, where you can manage your timesheets and payslips, and choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
Newcross Healthcare will help with your career progression, offering our healthcare staff over 200 training programmes to ensure you always have the opportunities to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your journey with us today!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way