Complex Care Homecarers
Make a difference to someone's life
We are looking to expand our team of professional Complex Care Homecarers to care for our service users living with additional care needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
As a Complex Care Homecare, you will care and support our service users with additional care needs. You will be responsible for providing assistance with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, medication support, peg care, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our HealthForceGo® app service has an exclusive feature that allows healthcare staff to have the option of accessing up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- A minimum hours guarantee to fit your ongoing commitments
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours permanent contract
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.