Personal Care Assistant
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals with complex needs?
Then join us!
We're looking to expand our team of Personal Care Assistants in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £13.15/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible permanent contract
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free specialised training
- A minimum guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
You will be required to provide assistance and support with various tasks designed to ensure that our service users with additional care needs are able to live as independently as possible.
Tasks will include medication support, feeding and peg care, personal care, meal preparation and social activities.
This app feature on the HealthForceGo® app allows you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our friendly Gloucester branch is based at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.