Complex Care Homecarers
A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Complex Care Homecarers to join us in delivering expert care and support to our service users living with additional care needs around Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounds.
What to expect in the role
In this role, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service user, helping with her clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services to enable dignified and independent living.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy.
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, widening your clinical knowledge
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
You will also be able to access our HealthForceGo app, where you can manage your timesheets and payslips, and choose when you want to be paid through our new feature Flexi Pay.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a similar role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Start your application with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way