Complex Care Homecarers
Do you have an understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of others?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for skilled healthcare professionals just like you to fill a Complex Care Homecarer role in Runcorn, Northwich and the surrounds.
Our Homecarers are on the front-line of providing supportive and life-enhancing assistance to our service users with complex needs living in their own homes.
You will be caring for our service users during their daily activities, allowing them to have independent living and enabling them to live fulfilling lives.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free specialised training and development programs
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team and line manager
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week
Additional benefits include:
* Flexi Pay service that will enable you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* 'Perk at Work' an employee benefit scheme that will provide you with over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
If this role sounds like you…
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Click the button to Apply
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.