Personal Care Assistant
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
We are located in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and are hiring experienced Personal Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users living with healthcare needs in their own homes within Taunton and the surrounds.
Joining Newcross Healthcare
Join us, and manage your workload via our HealthForceGo app and make the most of Flexi Pay, our same day pay feature that allows you to be paid for completed shifts within a matter of hours.
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop and enhance their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work at Newcross.
Care Role Details
As a Personal Care Assistant your responsibilities could include; personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services to enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and calm when faced with the odd challenge.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you will be willing to complete this with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.77/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.