Personal Care Assistant
Join our rewarding healthcare team
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Complex Home Care Assistants to care for residents who live with a range of healthcare needs in their own homes in Taunton and the surrounding local areas.
Personal Care Role
You must be a competent healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of outstanding care and support with a person-centred focus, promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan
* Salary of up to £12.89/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
With Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, the ability to choose your own hours and a variety of training programmes earned through credits as you work.
We also ask for:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Taunton branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
Apply now to find out more!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.