Complex Care Homecarers
Newcross Healthcare Shrewsbury is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Complex Care Homecarers to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users living with additional care needs in Chester, Wrexham and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross carer, you will ensure that our service users living with additional care needs receive the highest quality of care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will be required to assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
This exclusive app feature will enable you to have access to up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with our Newcross team?
- Minimum hours guarantee available as part of your permanent contract
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Organised set rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training and development programs
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team and line manager
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available in a variety of high street retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.