Complex Care Homecarers - Brain Injury
Personal Care is a rewarding career!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for exceptional Complex Care Homecarers to deliver expert care and support to our users living with additional care needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding local areas.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have experience caring for adults with brain injuries
What we are looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be a compassionate professional with experience working in a healthcare environment and the ability to promote the dignity and independence of each patient.
In this role you will be providing personal care during 48 hours shifts including two night sleeping.
Rewarding for you:
Perks at Work - We'll provide you with 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
Flexible shifts - You will be able to choose your own hours whilst enjoying the stability of having a permanent contract.
Flexi Pay - As a Newcross employee you will have access to 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign and verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift the same day!
Our Gloucester branch is located at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Our many benefits:
- Salary of up to £14.24/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours permanent contract
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.