Personal Support Worker
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our branch is situated in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Personal Support Workers to join us in providing professional care and support to our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes within Saltash, Landulph and the surroundings.
Your New Role
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any further services that will enable dignified and independent living.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Support role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.27/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours every week
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and convenient way to be interviewed
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Specialised training programmes - earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at UK retailers
You will also be able to benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (including bank holidays and weekends).
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.