Personal Support Worker
We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for caring Personal Support Workers to deliver person-centred care and support to our service users in Saltash, Landulph and the surrounding areas.
You will get:
- Salary of up to £12.89/hr Including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- We interview via video call, a more enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
We are flexible:
* We offer flexible full and part time hours so our employees can decide what suits them better.
* Our Flexi Pay service allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Being a Personal Care Support Worker:
In this role you will support and care our clients in their day-to-day activities whilst making sure they have a dignified and independent living. You will be able to recognise the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.