Personal Care Assistant
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to care and support our service users living with additional care needs living in their own homes in Slough and the surrounding areas.
Why join us?
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week
- Set organised rotas giving you the opportunity to fit your hours around pre-existing commitments
- Free specialised training programs covering a range of specialisms earned through credits as you work
Personal Care Role
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will work to ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive excellent care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with daily living tasks including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities, medication support, feeding and peg care and any additional services required.
Newcross Healthcare gives you access to unique app feature where you will be able to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.62/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Perks at Work scheme allowing you to access 30,000 discounts across various high street retailers
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.