Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
We are based at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Personal Care Assistants to deliver high-quality care to our service users living with additional care needs in their homes across Bampton, Tiverton, Bude, Bideford, Barnstaple and the surroundings.
Additional night shift opportunities are also available throughout the region.
Through your promotion of independence, you will encourage and support clients in their day-to-day lives, enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Perks you will receive
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- A guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What you will need to succeed
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you will complete one with Newcross
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.