Personal Care Assistant
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Change your life today!
What will I need?
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to care for our service users with additional care needs in their homes in Bampton, Tiverton, Bude, Bideford, Barnstaple and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
You will provide care and support in line with our service user's personalised care plan always ensuring that they are provided with care that will enable them to live as independently as possible. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Additional opportunities to complete night shifts throughout the region are available.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £12.78/hr including holiday pay and up to £13.25/hr including holiday pay for night shifts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive specialised training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- A guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.