Personal Care Assistant - Waking Nights
Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life?
We are seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to work Waking Night shifts caring and supporting a young man with additional care needs living in the Torquay area.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care and support to our service users living with additional care needs. Your assistance will be needed with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, moving and handling our service user, night time monitoring, medication support, social activities and any additional services required.
This role has waking night shifts from 22:00pm to 07:00am.
This exclusive app feature allows you to decide when you want to be paid by having the option to access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What makes us different?
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Free client specific training earned through credits as you work
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts
Local Torquay team
First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.