Personal Care Assistant - Waking Nights
Do you want to change someone's life?
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants to work Waking Night shifts providing care and support to a young man with additional needs living in the Torquay area.
The shifts for this role are Waking Nights from 22:00pm to 07:00am.
First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Why join us?
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free client specific training to ensure you have the skills required for this role
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with additional healthcare needs. Tasks will include aiding with personal care, feeding and peg care, medication support and any other services required.
You will be required to provide assistance with moving and handling our service user and general night time monitoring.
- Salary of up to £15.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.