Personal Care Assistant - Waking Nights
Do you want to make a change to someone's life?
We are seeking experienced Personal Care Assistants to work Waking Night Shifts to care and support a young lady with Motor Neurone Disease living in the Totnes area.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care and support to our service user with Motor Neurone Disease. You will assist them with daily living activities, personal care tasks, medication support, feeding and peg care, clinical requirements, night time monitoring, social activities and any additional services required.
Our waking night shifts for this role are from 20:00 to 08:30 and from 23:00 to 06:30.
Why choose us?
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Our exclusive service enables healthcare staff to enjoy an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.