Personal Support Worker
Professional care will change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Personal Support Workers to provide personalised care and support to our service users in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounding areas.
Take advantage of a minimum hours guarantee, a permanent contact and set rotas to fit around your existing commitments.
What will you do?
As a Personal Care Support Worker, you will provide outstanding care and support to our service users with additional care needs. You will ensure that they live their lives as independently as possible by providing assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £12.89/hr Including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Flexible hours across week days, nights and weekends
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Furthermore, our exclusive Flexi Pay pay feature will allow you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!