Personal Care Assistant
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Personal Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users with additional healthcare needs in their own homes within Truro, St Austell, Newquay and the local surroundings.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be involved in ensuring every service user receives the highest quality of person-centred care, support and dedication.
You will be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of our users and is in line with their personalised care plans.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.27/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Guaranteed minimum of 20 hours every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street shops
- Flexi Pay - receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts the same day!
Your Development at Newcross Healthcare
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to enhance their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Demential Care, Medication Administration, plus many more.
We require you to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Begin your journey with us today!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way