Personal Care Assistant
You can have a positive influence in someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Care Assistants to provide care and support to service users living with additional care needs in their own homes in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive care and support that enables them to live as independently as possible. Your assistance will be needed with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
This innovative app feature enables our service users to access up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day as part of our HealthForceGo® app.
What makes our company different?
- Organised work rotas set in advance
- Minimum of 20 hours of work guaranteed every week
- Specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.62/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Minimum hours guarantee
- FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.