Personal Care Assistant
At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes do not hesitate and join Newcross Healthcare!
We are seeking talented Personal Carers to provide expert support to our service users in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey and Weybridge.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will find our Woking branch in Northwest Surrey and Greater London region, it is ideally positioned to provide dedicated, compassionate care assistants and nurses to care homes, residential homes and nursing homes.
What's the role?
Our Personal Care Assistants work tirelessly to promote the well-being and quality of life of each individual. They offer personal support to our service users and to their family and friends who play a key part in their life.
You will also have the opportunity of studying our wide range of programmes such as Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and many more.
Which are your benefits?
- Salary of up to £13.62/hr Including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with 20 hrs guaranteed (weekly)
- FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We now give you the option to do video interviewing! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.