Personal Male Support Worker
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street just a short walk from Temple Meads train station, and is easily accessible by public transport.
We are looking for someone like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Personal Male Support Workers to care for a young man with additional care needs living in his own home in Frome on Saturdays.
As a Personal Male Support Worker, you will provide care and support to a young man with a variety of important daily tasks such as personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
You will also be expected to complete accurate daily records including seizure charts and MAR charts for rescue medications.
Our exclusive app feature allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our service user
This young man has a number of additional healthcare needs including epilepsy, cerebral palsy and challenging behaviours so we are looking for individuals that are caring, reliable and are looking to make a positive difference to someone's life.
He enjoys playing computer games, playing in the garden on his trampoline and accessing his local community.
- Organised rotas of up to 4 weeks in advance
- A minimum of 20 hours guarantee per week
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.53/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.