Personal Male Support Worker
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for a competent professional to work as Personal Male Support Worker caring for a young man with additional care needs living in his own home in Frome on Saturdays.
As a Personal Support Worker you will be delivering outstanding care and support to our service user whilst upholding our philosophy of care and encouraging the patient's happiness and independence.
In this role you will also be responsible for completing accurate daily records including seizure charts and MAR charts for rescue medications.
Who will you be caring for?
Our service user is a young man who enjoys playing computer games, playing in the garden on his trampoline and accessing his local community.
You will need to be a compassionate and dedicated healthcare professional who has experience in caring for those living with additional healthcare needs including epilepsy, cerebral palsy and challenging behaviours.
You will become a Newcross member:
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street just a short walk from Temple Meads train station, and is easily accessible by public transport.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why should you join us?
- Salary of up to £12.53/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Organised rotas of up to 4 weeks in advance
- A minimum of 20 hours guarantee per week
- Exclusive free training programmes
Benefit from Flexi Pay, our new flexible pay feature, will enable you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.