Personal Support Worker - Children (Nights)
We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking competent Personal Support Workers to cover night shifts (PM) caring for children and young people living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes across Hythe, Totton, Fawley and Blackfield and the surrounding area.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering person-centred care and support to our service users whilst championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of working with children with additional needs or a strong willingness to develop skills.
It is essential that you are able to work night shifts, from 10pm to 7am
Why join us?
- Salary of up to £15.69/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Free specialised training available through credits earned as you work
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
Our Bournemouth branch is based in St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
Benefit from Flexi Pay
With our new flexible Pay feature, Flexi Pay, you will be able to decide when you get paid. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the button to apply
Once you have submitted your application, a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
You'll have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.