Located on the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare’s Perth branch is just a short walk from the city’s train station.
Often regarded as the ‘Gateway to the Highlands’ Perth is a centre for retail and is probably most famous for the presence of Scone Abbey, home of the Stone of Destiny where Scottish Kings of old were once crowned.
Perth’s Newcross branch provides highly skilled healthcare and nursing staff to clients in the local area including nursing homes, care homes and residential homes.
Five Facts about Perth
- There are over 3,300 people living with dementia in Perth.
- There are over 8 care homes within 1 mile of Perth city centre.
- In the late 1990s the British government changed its definition of a city resulting in Perth losing its city status. However, in 2012 and after some campaigning, Perth had its city status returned.
- Perth was once a capital city of Scotland.
- Perth is recognised as one of Scotland's premier culinary centres.