Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in the county of Cambridgeshire in the East Midlands, Newcross Healthcare’s Peterborough branch provides qualified healthcare professionals to the region.
Based on the second floor of Broadway Court, the branch is a short walk from Peterborough train station.
Peterborough was an industrial city during the Victorian age and was most famous for its brick production. These days, as with most other industrial towns and cities in the UK, heavy industry has fallen and financial and service industries are now the dominant sources of employment.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Five Facts about Peterborough
- According to Public Health UK, Peterborough has forecasted 68,484 admissions to A&E by 2018/19.
- There are currently approximately 1,660 people living with dementia in Peterborough and this is projected to rise to 2,660 by 2030.
- In a former hospital building, the Peterborough Museum has a reconstructed Victorian operating theatre.
- Holme Fen, 6 miles south of Peterborough, is the lowest point in Britain at 9 feet below sea level
- The population aged 65 and over is forecast to rise by 28% by 2023.