Part time Lead Nurse - Barnstaple
Job title: Lead Nurse in Complex Care
Location: Office base in Barnstaple with regular travel within the surrounding area
Hours of work: Part time, between the hours of 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
As a Lead Nurse, you will be involved in managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
It's important you're a confident leader as you'll be managing your healthcare team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
A valid UK driving license is essential.
- Competitive salary up to £32,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- A bespoke induction to Newcross, your clients and your local team
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 Equivalent)
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust and love in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.