When you work for Newcross, you’re part of a highly skilled and compassionate team, and an organisation focused on quality. Perhaps you know people who are just like you. People who think caring for others is rewarding and fulfilling and want to follow a career doing just that.
We are only accepting recommendations for both carers and nurses nationwide.
With the Newcross Recommend a Friend scheme, we’re rewarding Newcross staff who help us recruit new colleagues who share our philosophy of care.
- You’ll get £500 for introducing each nurse
- And £250 for introducing each healthcare worker
- Flexible hours – Manage your work/life balance
- Flexible pay – Our Flexi Pay system offers instant payment after completing a shift
- Surge Pay – the opportunity to boost earnings by up to 30% when working last-minute weekend shifts
- 'Care for the caregiver' – healthcare benefits including access to GP appointments via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Outstanding in-house training including our "virtual shift"
- Rewards platform – discounts at over 30,000 brands with Newcross Perks at Work
- Manage your shifts so you work where you want and when you want
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to dedicated clinical nurse advisors
- A free DBS/PVG check
- And a free uniform
There’s no limit to the number of friends you can recommend, so if you’ve got someone in mind log into myNewcross and get started.
Terms and conditions
- The person you wish to recommend must have at least 3 months’ experience in a healthcare assistant (or similar level role) in the UK within the last 3 years or at least 6 months’ UK post-qualification experience as a nurse and a valid NMC pin number.
- The person you wish to recommend must answer the phone from our Central Recruitment team (0117 4460151).
- You must inform your friend that someone from the Newcross Recruitment team will be contacting them following your recommendation.
- You cannot recommend yourself or anyone who is already in the recruitment process.
- All recommendations must be made through MyNewcross before any contact is made by Newcross with the recommended person. Referrals made through any other channels will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any recommended staff members must be successful through the Newcross recruitment process and work a minimum of 250 hours within the first six months of their start date.
- In order to receive the bonus, the recommender must be an active staff member with Newcross and have worked within the 6 weeks prior to receiving the bonus. They must also be working in line with the hours stated in their contract of employment and not be the subject of any investigation or disciplinary process.
- The bonus is subject to tax and NI contributions (where applicable).
- The decision of the Directors is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion.