Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in the large Berkshire town of Reading, Newcross Healthcare’s office is located at 95 London Street near the River Kennet and provides our clients throughout the region with the very best care and nursing staff.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Reading
- There are 36 registered care homes within 5 miles of Reading town centre.
- Reading has a population of over 230,000.
- The earliest known mention of Reading is in the Anglo Saxon Chronicle and mentions a battle between the Saxon and Danes in 871 AD.
- Reading was home to the first ever Little Chef restaurant.
- Reading is the largest town in the UK that doesn’t have city status