Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our Leeds team in providering life-enhancing nursing care for our service users living in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding locations within West Yorkshire.
Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
Your New Nursing Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to empowering each person in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with every service user.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
The Main Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Newcross Benefits
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, including bank holidays and weekends.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Start your application today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details