Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our Leeds branch are located in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for professional Registered Nurses to join our team in delivering outstanding nursing care to our service users within Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounding West Yorkshire areas.
The Nursing Role
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, have a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding, professional nursing care at all times.
Our Key Requirements
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course within the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to one)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential that you have experience in at least one of these areas.
What you will receive:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Additionally, our new FlexiPay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
Are you interested? Then apply today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.