Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in delivering expert nursing care to our service users within Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounding West Yorkshire areas.
Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
Your New Role
As a member of our Newcross Nursing Team, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide the care that protects the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
Our candidates will be highly committed to best practices and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment, so you'll have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work with clients independently and also as part of a wider MDT team.
You will have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a Nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you're willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi pay - same day pay feature, so you can decide when you want to be paid
- Perks at work scheme with discounts at high street retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work at Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Opportunities at Newcross
We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve and develop their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.