Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team, delivering expert nursing care for our service users living within Wakefield the surrounding local areas.
Our friendly team are centrally based in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
Become a Newcross Nurse
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised Nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
At Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- You will need access to a smart phone to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Start your Newcross journey today!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.