Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users across Darlington and the surrounding locations.
Your Local Branch
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our friendly Durham branch is based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, near the River Wear and just off the A1 road.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Start your application today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.