At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting committed Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to work in Banbury and the surrounding area.
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Being a Nurse
We are looking for experienced nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience that provides personal nursing care to our service users whilst upholding our caring philosophy.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
Newcross Healthcare's branch
Your new branch will be located in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park close to the airport and provides qualified nurses, care assistants and care workers to the surrounding region.
Interesting fact: Coventry Transport Museum has the biggest collection of British made cars, motorcycles and bicycles in the world.
We provide Flexi Pay service:
Unlike most UK healthcare workers you will have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will get:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Skills & Opportunities
Working with Newcross, you will have the opportunity of expanding your skill set thanks to our comprehensive free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
You will be able to choose between Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
We will require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.