You can develop your nursing career with us!
We are seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and the surrounding areas.
With Newcross, you will have the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
As a nurse, you will be confident in your nursing abilities and be able to confidently work with our service users individually and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our ideal applicant will have team leader skills and be able to administrate medication in nursing home settings.
- Flexible hours covering weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our Swindon branch
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.