Our local team is based at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Do you want to develop your existing nursing career?
We are seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide care and support to our service users in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our innovative app feature gives staff the option to request an advance against their completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Additional benefits include
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
It is essential that you have excellent clinical abilities and are comfortable working with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and have previous experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.