Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
We are looking for skilled Registered Nurses just like you to deliver exceptional nursing care across Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
Your new role
As a Registered Nurse you will be providing the best nursing care and support to our service users whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
Our ideal candidate will have team leader skills and experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £31.4/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Get access to Flexi Pay! You will be able to withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
Develop & Learn
We provide all kinds of free training courses that will allow you to learn new skills and progress in your career journey with us. These programmes include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Meet the team:
Situated in the UK's 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
Begin your journey with us today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.