Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for compassionate Registered Nurses to care and support our service users living across Rotherham and the surrounding local towns.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
We are searching for nurses who are able to provide expert nursing care our service users, recognising their capabilities and championing their needs.
You will need to have a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and the ability treat patients independently or within a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £31.4/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent contracts with flexible hours
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Training with us
Gain valuable knowledge and skills through our wide range of free training courses earned through credits as you work.
You could choose between: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Join us and take advantage of our new flexible pay feature, Flexi Pay, which will allow you to choose when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Situated in the UK's 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.