Are you seeking a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Rotherham and the surrounding areas.
Our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, will enable you to have access to up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Our Nursing Position
As a Nurse, you will be expected to provide excellent nursing care to our service users thereby enabling them to live their lives as independently as possible. It is essential that you have a valid NMC pin number, outstanding clinical skills and are able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Skills & Opportunities
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programs designed to develop your skill set. These will include BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, Medication Administration and many more.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £30.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay- choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
Our Sheffield Team
Situated in the UK's 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
In the nineteenth century, Sheffield gained a reputation for being a premier producer of steel.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.