Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Your local branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, only a short distance from Leeds train station
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team, delivering expert nursing care to our service users living in York and the surrounding local areas.
What to expect in your new role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of our service users in your care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding, professional nursing care at all times.
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Benefits you'll receive:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
With our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on weekends and bank holidays.
At Newcross, you will also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, making the interview process much easier and enjoyable. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and we will endeavour to assist you in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.