Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Do you want to expand your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users in York and the surrounding areas of Yorkshire.
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why join our team?
With Newcross, you will have access to flexible full time and part time hours, our employee Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and our Flexi Pay feature.
You will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable providing nursing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
This new service enables you to access an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply Today!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.