Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide the highest levels of care and support to our service users in Cardiff and the surrounds.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a member of our Newcross Nursing Team, you must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide the care that protects the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £25.68 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
With Newcross, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of an excellent work-life balance.
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo® where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Your Local Branch
Our Cardiff branch works tirelessly to provide the area with the highest quality of Nurses to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
The branch is located in Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station and Cardiff University.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.