Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
We are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide outstanding care and support to our service users in Bridgend and the surrounding local areas.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your New Nursing Role
In this position you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding, professional nursing care at all times.
- Salary of up to £25.68 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
At Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
We also provide the opportunity for you to improve your skill set with a range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. These programmes include training from Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and more.
Your New Team
Our friendly Cardiff branch are in Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station and Cardiff University.
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.