Registered Mental Health Nurses
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Join us today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
Our exclusive Flexi Pay feature!
This feature on the HealthForceGo® app allows you to submit your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a mental health nurse, you could work with service users that are anxious, confused or live with a substance addiction so it is essential that you have a calm and approachable manner.
You could work with service users in a variety of establishments as part of this role.
Our ideal candidate will have team leader skills and be able to administer medication in nursing home settings.
- Flexible full time and part time hours covering a variety of weekend, weekday and night shifts
- Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.