Registered Mental Health Nurse
Join us today and make a positive difference to someone's life!
We are seeking dedicated Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding areas.
Our exclusive feature gives you the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a mental health nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and have an approachable and compassionate demeanour as you could be caring for service users that can be anxious or confused.
You will also be capable of providing care and support to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a variety of high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Your local team is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.