Providing outstanding nursing care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to deliver life-enhancing nursing care across Braintree and the surrounding local area.
What you'll do
As a Newcross Nurse you will be providing the highest quality of nursing care to our service users, assisting them with their needs whilst recognising their capabilities.
We are looking for professional Nurses who are confident in their clinical ability and able to provide nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users.
Develop & Learn
Take advantage of a wide range of free training courses which you can earned through credits as you work.
These courses will allow you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
In return you will get:
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitment
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Find your local branch
Our Colchester team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
You can find the team at Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station.
Start your application today!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.